Parents/guardians are required to contact the school by 12 noon of any changes in transportation for their child. In the event the call does not occur before noon, the scholar will be dismissed utilizing the mode of transportation previously established by the parent.
- All scholars will be dismissed at 4:45 p.m. on regular school days. On Fridays, early release days, scholars will be dismissed at 1:45 p.m.
- Scholars designated as walkers will be dismissed from the building at the above mentioned time.
- Bus Riders: Will be escorted to the dismissal area by teachers and dismissed according to their bus number. For the safety of your child, we ask that parents/guardians please not pick their child up while s/he is boarding the bus.
- Bus Behavior: We treat the bus as an extension of the school. As such we expect our scholars to behave on the bus, the same way they behave in school. Acceptable bus behavior is when scholars remain in their seats, talk quietly, and follow all directions given by the bus driver.
- Parent Pick Up: Parent Pick Up scholars will be located in the cafeteria. Parent Pick Up takes place between 4:40 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Families with students in Parent Pick Up after 5:00 p.m. will be charged one dollar ($1.00) for every minute the scholar remains in Parent Pick Up.
To make a Daily Transportation Change Request, please fill out the online form here. For other questions on transportation, please contact ______________